Join us for happy hour to connect with other lady outdoor enthusiasts, talk about being a woman in the outdoors, and make an impact on women’s-specific outdoor adventure programming.
This event is facilitated by the women guides of Colorado Mountain School and starts at 5pm at Neptune Mountaineering in South Boulder. Come for happy hour to grab $4 pints, check out mini-presentations about triumphs and tribulations on the guiding sharp end from local women guides, then share your own ideas and join in the facilitated discussion:
- What do you want to see in women’s specific outdoor adventure programming? W
- hat would meaningful women’s programming look like?
- What are we getting right and what are we missing in our climbing and skiing community?
Schedule for the night:
- Happy Hour: 5pm, $4 pints
- Meet the Guides: 5:30pm, hear CMS guides share experiences about being a woman in the outdoors
- Group Chat: 6pm, what do you think? What do you want?
- Raffle: 6:30pm, get free stuff!
We welcome all women and girls (transgender and cisgender) as well as non-binary people who identify with the women’s community.
Due to space restrictions, we are limited in how many crushers can attend. Please RSVP with a free ticket to confirm your attendance. See you there!